1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Armenia “On Protection of Personal Data” No. HO-49-N, adopted on May 18, 2015, and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data by “School Soft” LLC (hereinafter - the Operator).
- The operator sets as his most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of a human being and a citizen in the processing of his/her personal data, including the protection of their rights to inviolability of private life, personal and family secrets.
- The Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about https://goaronline.com website visitors.
2. The main concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology
- Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data)
- Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as electronic digital computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at https://goaronline.com network address
- Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing
- Depersonalization of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject
- Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with personal data, using automation tools or without using such tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data
- Operator - a state or municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) to be committed with personal data
- Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of https://goaronline.com website
- User - any visitor of https://goaronline.com website
- Providing personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons
- Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing an unlimited number of persons with certain personal data, including publishing personal data in the media, posting them on information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign government authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity
- Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data is irrevocably destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The operator may process the following personal data of the User
- First, middle and last names
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- The abovementioned data are further combined in the text of the Policy under the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purpose of processing personal data
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts; providing the User with access to services, information and / or materials contained on the website; informing the client about new services and products on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org , noting "Refusal to notify of new products and services and special offers".
- Depersonalized data of Users collected through the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the website, improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is filled and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on https://goaronline.com website. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending his/her personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s email address email@example.com marked "Updating personal data".
- The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The user can at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The operator, prior to the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, is obliged to make sure that the foreign state on the territory which is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of the subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the abovementioned requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or the execution of the contract to which the data subject is a party.
8. Concluding provisions
- The user can get any clarification on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator at email@example.com.
- This document shall reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is universally and freely accessible via the Internet at https://goaronline.com/policy.